Please use the links below if you wish to be added to the listserv for your group.
If you wish to be removed from a listserv that you're currently subscribed to, please email the Webmaster.
ISAS listservs and social networking groups foster discussion about professional issues and concerns and are available to ISAS member schools only. For listservs, send questions or comments to a group by using the applicable e-mail address.
Note: Remember that clicking “reply to all” to a listserv e-mail will send the reply to all names on the group listserv rather than to the originator of the e-mail.
Listserv/Social Network Group Etiquette
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, location, and e-mail address.
- State clearly the specific topic of the comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond appropriately and allows for automatic message archiving.
- Only send a message to the entire list or post it to a social networking group when it contains information from which everyone can benefit. On listservs, send messages such as "Thanks for the information" or "I want a copy too" to individuals -- not to the entire list. Do this by forwarding the message, then typing in the e-mail address of the individual to whom you want to respond.
- Do not send messages to the list regarding job openings. These may be posted in the Job Bank on the ISAS website.
- Do not send or post administrative messages such as "Remove me from the list/group" to the list/group. Instead, contact email@example.com
- Restrict discussions to topics best suited to the medium.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply, delete any header or footer information, and put your response before the original posting. Do not include entire digests in your response.
Disclaimer and Legal Rules
These Listserv/Social Network Groups are provided as a service of Independent Schools Association of the Southwest. ISAS accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. ISAS disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on these sites, whether posted by ISAS or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall ISAS be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on these sites.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants ISAS and users of this list the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages or information should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
ISAS does not actively monitor these sites for inappropriate postings and does not, on its own, undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of ISAS, appropriate action will be taken.
ISAS reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.