Professional Learning - FAQ
- How do I register for a conference?
- What if I am registering more than one person?
- How can I pay the registration fee?
- Will I receive a confirmation email?
- If I cannot attend, what should I do?
- Do conferences reach capacity?
- What if I am on the wait list?
- If I need to stay overnight what does ISAS do regarding hotel accommodations?
- Does ISAS cancel conferences?
- Does ISAS offer sponsor opportunities at its conferences?
ISAS has a standard cancellation policy: “If a participant cancels within ten business days of any group-based program, any fees paid will be forfeited in their entirety as expenses will have been incurred for all registrants. If cancellation is made more than 10 business days prior to the beginning of the conference or on the rare occasion that ISAS can replace the canceling participant with another registrant, ISAS will refund fees paid less an administrative processing fee of $50. To cancel your registration, please notify Heather Junker at email@example.com.
For the majority of its conferences, ISAS reserves blocks of rooms at a specific local hotel for a special group rate. The registration for each event will indicate if rooms have been reserved and give instructions for booking them. ISAS does not pay for individual hotel rooms for conference attendees.
There have been rare occasions when ISAS has cancelled conferences due to circumstances beyond its control such as extreme weather. In the event that a conference is cancelled, ISAS will do its best to refund registration fees to all participants. Hotel reservations are the responsibility of the individual attendees.
ISAS does not customarily accept corporate sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors at its conferences. Generally, our in-person events do not lend themselves to offering exhibitor space or focused time to promote educational services or products. ISAS leadership requests that conference agendas focus exclusively on professional learning and collegial relationships.