The ISAS Corporate and Event Sponsorship program is designed for companies and/or organizations that support and provide products for independent schools, such as legal, architectural and financial services firms, construction companies, food service providers and more.
Corporate and/or Event Sponsorship will provide your company or organization with visibility and contact with over 90 ISAS member schools. Your sponsorship will help underwrite ISAS programs and make them more affordable for our diverse array of schools.
Corporate Sponsors are not endorsed by ISAS which reserves the right to revoke sponsorship status at any time that the Executive Director determines the sponsor’s business purposes, functions, and/or mission is inconsistent with the core values of ISAS.
Corporate sponsorship runs annually from July 1 to June 30 and the fee is $2000. Benefits commence upon receipt of payment.
To inquire about corporate sponsorship, contact Allison Rose at 432-684-9550.
Companies and/or organizations may choose to sponsor a lunch or reception at a particular conference for between $1,500 and $5,000, depending upon the size of the conference. Please contact Heather Junker for more information about this type of sponsorship. (432-684-9550 x3)
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits:
- A brief description and contact information on ISAS website
- Link to the Corporate Sponsor’s website on the ISAS website
- Business logo on the ISAS sponsor page
- A digital list of our member schools and their physical addresses
- Listing in the ISAS Annual Directory*
*The ISAS Directory is in electronic format only.
Event Sponsorship Benefits:
- ISAS acknowledges your company for underwriting the event of your choice (e.g. cocktail reception, lunch or dinner subsidy)
- A brief description/logo on the ISAS Conferences/Meetings webpage
- Business logo and description on the agenda program